【Peter Ferdinand Drucker】 Quotable Lines：3
● Suppliers and especially manufacturers have market power because they have information about a product or a service that the customer does not and cannot have, and does not need if he can trust the brand. This explains the profitability of brands.
● The productivity of work is not the responsibility of the worker but of the manager.
● So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work.
● The most efficient way to produce anything is to bring together under one management as many as possible of the activities needed to turn out the product.
● The purpose of a business is to create a customer.
● My greatest strength as a consultant is to be ignorant and ask a few questions.
● Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.
● The new information technology.Internet and e-mail.have practically eliminated the physical costs of communications.
● Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.
● Today knowledge has power. It controls access to opportunity and advancement.
● The only thing we know about the future is that it will be different.
● Making good decisions is a crucial skill at every level.